COVID-19 Task Force - Immediate need for LPN/RN's - PREMIUM TOP PAY (PRN) position
Care Advantage IncFull time Full day
As a cornerstone of the Virginia in-home care community, Care Advantage is doing our part to provide services for our clients in the creation of a COVID -19 Task Force. This special Task Force team will provide direct one on one care to those that need it the most. Clinicians will have the support of daily health screenings and specific training for infection control processes.
Come join our caregiving family, where your healing hands can make a real difference!
We are seeking compassionate, service-oriented RNs & LPNs in the Alexandria, VA and surrounding areas. Our COVID-19 TASK FORCE team is essential in providing critical services to those affected in this recent pandemic.
Do you have a strong desire to be a part of this COVID 19 solution and can provide the following services? If so, we greatly want to hear from you!
- Experienced LPNs and RNs seeking to be a part of our COVID Task Force Team.
- Ability to provide competent and compassionate care to all patients and their families.
- Ability to integrate knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs of the patients and families.
- Provide effective communication with the entire care providing team.
- Demonstrate high level of comfort and respect when entering and providing care in the patient's personal environment.
- Understanding the level of care provided may be simple daily tasks, focused on safely maintaining the client's independence wherever possible.
- Flexibility is key as the shifts can range from 4 to 12 hours.
- Training on infection control processes will be provided and is always expected
- Active/Good Standing LPN/RN License
- Minimum 1 years nursing experience required
- Current Active CPR Certification
- Proficiency in isolation precautions and guidelines
If you have the above skills, a desire to help and want to be part of a team making a difference, then we invite you to apply immediately!