Workforce Analyst (47981)
ColoplastFull time Full day
The Workforce Analyst will be responsible for the development, testing, implementation, and daily operation of the dialer system and related contact center systems. This individual will work closely with the Consumer Management team to strategize, execute and manage the dialer strategy for the contact center to drive efficiency and meet business goals across the consumer teams. The Workforce Analyst will provide day to day performance reports and data on call efficiency, campaign performance and other metrics to drive decision making based on insights. This role will also create new processes and implement process optimizations that will help increase the overall efficiency in the way our consumer teams operate.
This role requires a self-starter who is excited to work in a dynamic environment where they will be a key part of both defining business requirements based on business priorities and executing the actions from this process. This is a challenging and exciting role that requires strong analytical and stakeholder management skills to lead the deployment of contact center technologies, build dashboards and reporting for all consumer teams.
The role reports to the Senior Manager, Consumer Operations who is responsible for our Consumer Operations, systems, process optimization, and operational reporting across all consumer teams.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Execute and manage the dialer strategy for the contact center to ensure campaigns are penetrated efficiently to meet established business goals and KPIs
- Responsible for the daily operation of the dialer system including the design and maintenance of campaigns, call lists and reports for agents and management
- Build dashboards and manage dialer performance metrics based on industry standards including service levels, occupancy rate and call routing to ensure KPIs are met.
- Develop, analyze and distribute campaign and call agent statistics to identify trends and recommend changes in strategy or identify training needs and opportunities.
- Implement a comprehensive dialing strategy for manual, preview, and predictive dialing campaigns based on analytics and alignment with the consumer management team.
- Responsible for developing and providing daily business reporting to the consumer leadership team
- Engage in frequent cross functional coordination with Consumer Advising and Consumer Sales leadership to review daily/weekly results and assess upcoming week's dialer strategy
- Ensure all campaigns are compliant with Coloplast policies, federal and state regulations.
- Identify workflow issues and provide insight to the consumer management team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have an analytical mindset and passion for data and process improvement
- Strong team player that understands stakeholder management and can work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in working with CRM systems (salesforce.com) and Telephony analytics systems
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with technical integrations to improve automation of processes and build seamless integrations including SFTP, APIs, Salesforce.com or other CRM system
- Experience managing daily operations of contact center solutions in a call center environment
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
- Knowledge of Avaya Proactive Outreach Management (POM) is a plus
- Experience working with Avaya CMS Supervisor
- Experience with business and consumer calling regulations including DNC and TCPA
The job information contained herein will apply to the candidate successful in being hired for the position. If interested, please apply today!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.