Customer Service Team Member - Waukee
Mills Fleet FarmFull time Full day
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
As a customer service team member, you ensure that all customers are receiving a friendly and efficient checkout experience. This position will handle customer exchanges, returns, and complaints.
- Ensure each customer receives excellent customer service by greeting and acknowledging each customer.
- Remain knowledgeable on all store products and services to resolve customer complaints and to answer customer questions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as it related to exchanges and returns.
- Accurately scan and bag items ensuring customers receive courteous service.
- Process and handle monetary transactions including cash, check, gift card, credit/debit card, etc.
- Maintain brand standards at the front end area and sales floor.
- Help cashier team deliver a rewarding shopping experience for our customers.
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including nights, weekends and holidays
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!