Speech Language Pathologist (Slp)
Aveanna HealthcareFull time Full day
Speech-Language Pathologist - Pediatrics
Do you want to be a part of an organization committed to its people?
Do you want to be a part of a team that cares and supports you in your growth and success?
Do you want to provide world-class care to your amazing pediatric learners?
Do you want to find a "home" and be a part of a "family"?
If you answered YES to the above questions…we want to talk with YOU! Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty health care organization in the U.S. and WE ARE HIRING!
Here's what you can expect at Aveanna…
- We CARE - About our kiddos, families and each other.
- We SUPPORT - As the largest pediatric specialty organization in the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional compensation, benefits, and recognition for our amazing team of clinical caregivers.
- We COLLABORATE - Multidisciplinary collaborative Team comprised of: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, AAC Therapy, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Therapy
- We have FUN - We do serious work that changes lives. We also have a lot of fun together along the journey.
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Provide pediatric therapy services to patients ages 3-21 in our state-of-the-art outpatient clinic and early intervention (birth - 3 years) across Fairfax county.
- Provide children with strategies and skills necessary to maximize their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach their goals to the greatest extent possible
- Provide parents with useful strategies and techniques to support their child's progress towards meeting developmental milestones in communication and behavior throughout their lifetime.
Here's what you'll need to work with us
- Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and genuinely care
- Must have a Master 's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must be licensed or eligible to practice Speech Therapy in the state of Virginia
- Must meet the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; OR meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check
- Must have basic first aid and CPR
- Must have a minimum of one full year of pediatric experience for consideration.
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- First and foremost…Incredible pride in the amazing lives you touch daily!
- A unique connection with a clinical and support team that genuinely cares about you
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package *
- Company-provided tablets for easy access to electronic charting during client visits
- 24 hour -7 days a week Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Paid Training and Professional Development allowance
- Access to supervision from leadership that's genuinely caring and supportive
- Opportunities to grow professionally (we're a rapidly growing company)
- Appreciation, recognition, collaboration, proactive communication and a spirit of care
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
If the above resonates with you…call us and let's talk. We're not like other companies and we'd love for you to see for yourself what we're all about. We look forward to talking with you soon.