Customer Service Specialist
Hajoca CorporationFull time Full day
Do you thrive on providing a positive customer experience? Are you safety- and service-oriented? Do you possess the attention to detail necessary to ensure the accurate fulfillment of customer orders?
This position gives you variety:
- Sales Counter
- Delivery Driver
- Special Projects
- Order Prep
We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- $18 an hour regular and $27 an hour overtime
- 47 and a half hour work week with overtime pay
As a Customer Service Specialist teammate, you must be friendly, service-oriented, and have a high level of attention to detail. An unwavering commitment to safety is essential, as well as the ability to remain calm in stressful or unexpected situations. All Customer Service Specialist team members must be able to maintain positive working relationships with vendors and customers and provide unparalleled customer service at all time.
All interested applicants must possess:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a proper and valid driver's license
- Possess a driving record that demonstrates good driving skills
- Pass a DOT physical examination prior to employment and every following two years for as long as you drive a company vehicle
- The ability to learn to safely operate a forklift and other material-handling equipment
- Know of, apply, and practice safety precautions in a warehouse and material handling environment
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Have, or quickly develop, a comprehensive knowledge of product
- Have 1 years warehouse or material handling experience
- Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
- Basic computer literacy
- Experience in customer service, counter sales, or contractor sales preferred
- Able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with customers, vendors and co-workers.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.