TacoliciousPart time Full day
Tacolicious is a San Francisco-based Cal-Mexican restaurant group focused on service that’s considered but casual; spaces that are quirky but cool; and food that has finesse without fuss. What started out as a little stand at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in 2009 is now made up of five full-service locations, as well as a tequila + mezcal bar and a cantina. We believe community is critical, which is why the Tacolicious School Project has raised over $1M for public schools!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our FOH positions demand an enthusiastic, friendly, service-oriented and outgoing person who can create and embody the Tacolicious experience. Love and appreciation of good food and drink (particularly tacos and margaritas) a must.
- Previous bartending experience preferred
- Excellent energy and personality
- Great communication and hospitality skills
- Team-focused, loves helping others
- The opportunity to become a part of a fun and growing company
- Benefits for full time employees and meal credits
- Lots and lots of tacos
- Being part of our awesome Tacolicious familia
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.