TacoliciousPart time Full day
Tacolicious is a San Francisco-based Cal-Mexican restaurant group focused on service that’s considered but casual; spaces that are quirky but cool; and food that has finesse without fuss. What started out as a little stand at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in 2009 is now made up of five full-service locations, as well as a tequila + mezcal bar and a cantina. We believe community is critical, which is why the Tacolicious School Project has raised over $1M for public schools!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our FOH positions demand an enthusiastic, friendly, service-oriented and outgoing person who can create and embody the Tacolicious experience. Love and appreciation of good food and drink (particularly tacos and margaritas) a must.
- Previous bartending experience preferred
- Excellent energy and personality
- Great communication and hospitality skills
- Team-focused, loves helping others
- The opportunity to become a part of a fun and growing company
- Benefits for full time employees and meal credits
- Lots and lots of tacos
- Being part of our awesome Tacolicious familia
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.