Enterprise Architect, Financial Services, Google Cloud
Google Inc.Full time Full day
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in cloud computing (applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms and data).
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with enterprise technology buying and evaluation process involving large-scale computing solutions.
- Experience in building, architecting, designing and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Verticalized knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally to position and orchestrate a solutions consisting of multiple products.
- Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements within accounts
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google's global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will lead cross-functional teams of experts to help customers design, plan, implement, and govern enterprise cloud strategies.
You will embody executive level qualities, lead the conversation and direct the execution of the sales team by combining both technical vision and business insight. You will partner heavily with Value Engineering in order to articulate the true total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with strategic financial services accounts and engage with executives to identify customer priorities, technical objections and design strategies encompassing the entire Google ecosystem.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology and effectively promote Google Cloud with customers.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage the enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with several different teams.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required up to 50% of the time.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.