Image processing Engineer/Computer Vision Engineer/Graphics Engineer/3D Maths Engineer/Operational Support Engineer
Infotree Service IncContractor Full day
Do you love working on cutting edge computer vision technologies that will drive emerging volumetric video technology to the masses? If so, we want to speak with you.
Our engineering team is a fast-paced, innovation group at Clients Sports that aims to change how fans experience sports. Our clients include NBA, NFL, MBA, and La Liga among others. Leveraging emerging 3D technology, we aim to add creative and exciting story-telling abilities to sports media.
• Provide support and training for live broadcast events on the TrueView system, coding, and best practices.
• Build, test and release software for processing complex data sets
• Provide the ideation, development, and delivery of TrueView content experiences including game-support.
• Rapidly prototype new ideas and concepts.
• Design, create, refine, document and debug systems, features, tools, and infrastructure as needed.
• Support content creators and engineers of TrueView technology.
• Pro-actively identify and address areas for improved user experiences.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to form a highly productive team.
• Communicate, learn, mentor, and teach coding and best practices.
• Automate various components of the TrueView system.
• Detail-oriented and organized, possess strong communication skills, and experience handling a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
• Self-starter in an entrepreneurial environment with the expertise to identify problems, suggest solutions, juggle tasks, manage self and collaborative teamwork loads.
• Avid reader of innovative computer vision research papers.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree In Math, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Or Related Field Of Study With 2+ Years Of Experience In The Following Areas
• Python or C#/C++/C.
• 3D math skills in linear algebra and geometry or Image processing.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
1+ years of experience in the following areas:
• Real-time software development
• Trigonometry and multivariate calculus.
• Graphics APIs (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal, or Vulkan) and GPU architectures.
• Knowledge of one or more UI frameworks (Qt, DirectUI, Electron, etc.)
• Computer vision with one or more of the following: 3D mesh algorithms, 3D reconstruction, motion tracking, camera calibration and parameterizations.
• Developing software in 3D game engines like Unity 3D or Unreal within the constraints of real-time performance.
• Refactoring large codebases.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.