Customer Care Associate
QVC, Inc.Full time Full day
You'll feel the energy everywhere at Qurate Retail Group. We are a select group of like-minded brands, a world of individuals all driven by a shared passion for bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Working together with integrity and purpose, in a culture like no other. When you're part of Qurate Retail Group, you'll be one of 27,000 difference makers in eight countries who help millions of customers around the world discover curated collections of unique products every single day. We are not limited by bricks and mortar or defined by any screen. We are always evolving, ever expanding and we never stand still. We rise to the occasion, discover what's next and ignite the industry. We are creating the third way to shop.
Job Description Details
Under the general supervision of Customer Care and Effort leadership, execute service solutions for customers according to policies, procedures, and service expectations. The person must possess a good understanding of the brand's products and services. Role must demonstrate superior oral and written communication skills. Position displays confidence to customers with knowledge of brand services, products, warranties, or other related account inquiries. Works independently demonstrating a high level of accountability. Must possess excellent judgment and problem solving skills.
- Research and respond to escalated and referred customer inquiries (often complex) received through brand's multi-channel platforms and executive offices related to brand products, services, vendors, and warranty. Complete oral and written communications in a clear and concise manner. Deliver service excellence by executing best responses and solutions that comply with brand's service policies and procedures. Elevate business trends/potential issues to the Customer Care & Effort leadership team.
- Certain sites will require this position to take inbound OE/CS calls on a regular basis to support business needs.
- Demonstrate superior problem solving and decision making skills. Display ability to work independently, demonstrating a high level of individual accountability. Work with internal brand departments, outside vendors, third party vendors, and service providers to execute customer solutions in accordance with brand's service expectations. Meet productivity standards, budgeted units per hour established, or any other performance metric specific to the department.
- Complete system research for customer/department inquiries utilizing available system tools and resources which may vary by brand (including but not limited to: CSR, IBM, Stratus, Lotus Notes, MS Office Programs, Outlook, echo mail, Vendor, and Commerce Hub.) Complete spreadsheets and use Excel formulas as required for projects/tasks.
- Read information shared by the brand's leadership team to keep updated on the business. Participate in training initiatives designed for cross-training purposes and individual enrichment.
- High school diploma or combination of equivalent training and experience. College degree or some college experience preferred.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Working to intermediate knowledge and ability to utilize spreadsheet programs, MS Office applications, Lotus Notes, Outlook, IBM, Stratus, Commerce Hub, and CSR.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi task and work independently.
- Ability to access and enter information using automated systems in an accurate and efficient manner.
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.