Surface Mount Technology Machine Operator I
Altronix Corp.Full time Full day
A leading designer and manufacturer of low voltage electronics and power supplies.
The SMT Machine Operator is a highly organized, responsible individual who works effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the successful operation, monitoring and maintenance of the Surface Mount Machine and its related equipment.
- Machine set-up and load.
- Basic Knowledge of computers.
- Ability to keep accurate documentation.
- Ability to perform basic machine maintenance.
- Performance of any other company related job tasks required by business needs.
- Walking: Moving about on foot throughout the day.
- Standing: Remaining on one’s feet in an upright position the majority of the workday.
- Vision: Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less.
- Lifting: May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Other: Required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel and crouch.
Please Note: The physical requirements described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Status: Full-time/ Regular
Rate of pay: $15.00 p/h starting. Increased to the department rate upon successful completion of the 90 day introductory period.
Schedule: Monday- Friday (8:30am- 5:00pm)
Work Environment: Work is conducted in an indoor production environment; therefore the employee is not exposed to any outside environmental conditions.
We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.