BSC 3 / EPD Controls & Risk
Wells FargoFull time Full day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) drives initiatives that realize efficiencies and improve customer service and experience across Wells Fargo.
Through consultation and collaboration, ESS helps businesses and staff groups transform their work by using more efficient and effective organizational practices. The team's focus and expertise around shared business needs such as real estate, project management policies and practices, and global service delivery help businesses transform and streamline their operating models by leveraging new solutions.
Enterprise Portfolio Delivery (EPD)
This opportunity is within the Enterprise Portfolio Delivery team (EPD). The EPD oversees project management policies, programs, portfolio processes, resources and tools across Wells Fargo. As portfolio delivery across the industry continues to evolve, EPD is driving change to on how portfolio work is structured and funded along with the shift from traditional waterfall approaches to agile delivery. Our deepening partnership with Wells Fargo Technology and Agile Enablement Team will accelerate the adoption of agile throughout Wells Fargo.
Enterprise Portfolio Delivery Methodology and Process team
Responsible for enterprise ownership of Portfolio Management, Program Management and Project Management processes.
Provides standards to support these processes as well as supporting Enterprise Agile Transformation and EPD internal process management.
The Business Support Consultant 3 consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions. Consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage or partner with other risk professionals for risk activities that span risk and control self-assessment reviews, control effectiveness testing, identify inherent and residual risk ratings.
- Responsible for SHRP (Shared Risk Platform) input/updates and reporting specifically for controls, review activities.
- Provide credible challenge in a constructive manner to all levels of leadership
- Partner with Enterprise Business Process Management and EPD process designers to document process controls that align with BPM and IPRC policies
- Develop and maintain comprehensive process control inventory for processes owned by EPD
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- 5+ years of risk management experience
- Risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Ability to consolidate large amounts of project status information to identify key risks, customer impact, financial implications, delays, and issues that pose material risk
- Ability to evaluate risks and the impact of decisions on an overall organization
- Ability to identify risk exposures and propose solutions
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Ability to manage large complex cross-matrix organization that includes: multiple business, technology and risk disciplines with direct leadership; the development of the strategy for information security; and implementation of roadmaps for the Enterprise
- Knowledge and understanding of audit, regulatory compliance, or risk management
- Knowledge and understanding of portfolio risk models and management techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Internal Loss Data (ILD), and Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
- Ability to support many high priority, high complexity, and high risk efforts simultaneously
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and influence change in a cross-functional environment
- Experience with taking highly complex concepts and simplifying to communicate directionally to various levels of leadership
- Experience credibly challenging current state processes and implementing improved target state for all levels of impacted clients
- Certified risk accreditations
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
GA-Atlanta: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
CO-Denver: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
OR-Portland: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
NC-Raleigh: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
UT-Salt Lake City: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
OR-Portland: 350 Sw Jefferson - Portland, OR
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
UT-Salt Lake City: 299 S Main St - Salt Lake City, UT
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.